Thursday, March 6, 2014

Re evaluation of work examples and self promotion

landscaping idea
Having not had any positive responses to my applications for year out positions as of yet, I have decided to re-evaluate the examples of work that I am sending out. Shortly my moon fruit portfolio will be complete and I will use this as the primary marketing tool for showcasing my work.
I dont believe the sample images I sent out gave an effective picture of the scope of my work. When my Wey and Arun project is complete at the end of the week, I will have a better range of project images and media available. Some companies however (such as West 8 for example) only want hard copies of work so I will need to find a few select images that portray my work more effectively than the ones I had chosen previously (see older posts).

landscaping idea photo galleries
landscaping idea photo galleries

No comments:

Post a Comment